The rules of entering ADIB
It is necessary to give the application and a notarized copy of the certificate of the state registration, the charter and the certificate of tax registration to enter a Gaming Business Association. Membership is free, however, to become a member of Association, the entering organization should testify in writing in an opening statement that it has been initiated with the present order and undertakes to carry out following items during the activity:
- Gaming halls or a casino should be located only in uninhabited premises,
- The slot machines which are rented or being the property of an organizer of a gaming hall, shouldn’t be situated in the street.
- It must be forbidden to enter gaming halls for people under 18 years.
- The organizer of gaming halls obliged to pay to players their winnings within 10 days.
- In gaming halls it is forbidden to take part in gaming and bets:
- to shareholders and (or) to founders of this gaming hall;
- to workers of this gaming hall;
On non-observance of the present Order of the organization a two-week term on elimination of the breakings is given, and in case of repeated non-observance the organization can be deprived of a membership in the Association.